This March Sepro Mineral Systems will be exhibiting at AGG1 Aggregates Academy & Expo, in Houston, Texas. AGG1 2018 will mark the second consecutive year of attendance for Sepro Mineral Systems. This year, the expo will be hosted in the George R. Brown Convention Center, which was served as an emergency shelter for thousands who were left homeless after the recent hurricane.
AGG1 is the leading exposition and educational event for the aggregates industry. The latest equipment and technology, leading industry experts, and industry peers will all be in attendance. In addition, there will be over 50 education sessions. The education sessions in the AGG1 Academy help aggregates industry professionals learn best practices, discover new technologies, and develop skills in topic areas related to aggregates production, safety, technology, management, and environmental stewardship.
Video: AGG1 2018
Sepro Mineral Systems will be exhibiting:
- 4 x 12 Huckbolt Screen (Dewatering Version) with Skid Mounting
- 2 x 4 Sepro Scrubber (Live) Model
- Blackhawk Cone Crusher
- Canamix Asphalt Mixing Vertical Tank
Attending for Sepro Mineral Systems Corp. at AGG1, Booth 1706:
- Dave Hornik, VP Sales
- Dave Stefiuk, Manager Technical Service
- Trevor Elliot, Business Development Manager – Automation & Technology
- Michael Tougher, Sales Manager – USA
- Bob Cornelius, Technical Sales Representative – Great Lakes Region
- Francois Van der Merwe, General Manager (Canamix Processing Systems Ltd.)
For a full list of upcoming tradeshows and conferences click here
For more updates stay current with Sepro Mineral Systems and discover the Sepro Advantage.