Sepro Mineral Systems Corp. is excited to be partnering with Project Letting Our Voices Empower (L.O.V.E) to support a primary school in Zambia, Africa near Kitwe. Sepro’s participation was influenced by the opportunity to encourage positive change in gender equality in education and to improve living standards for community residents. As Sepro works and develops mineral processing applications in Zambia on an ongoing basis, Project L.O.V.E was identified as a significant outlet to strengthen the local community for long-term prosperity and growth.
- Sepro will fund the school’s yearly operating costs
- Provide a one-time donation to assist with expansion plans
- Match donations in 2016 at a set amount
This month Sepro fundraised an additional amount to supplement the above noted contribution and will provide added support to the Project L.O.V.E School by donating essential school supplies and sports equipment. The Sepro Team will also make personal visits to the school on an ongoing basis to develop a close connection with the children alongside the noted financial commitment.
About Project L.O.V.E
- Project L.O.V.E focuses on providing education, gender equality, and giving girls equal access to opportunities
- Vulnerable children are able to gain access to income generating skills, health care, lunch programs, technology and more
- Phase one of the new school includes 2 classrooms, 2 offices, and a borehole for providing clean and safe drinking water for the community
Project L.O.V.E Official Video
How You Can Get Involved
There are a variety of ways you can get involved in this great initiative to support education and gender equality. Visit projectloveschool.org to learn more about the project. Opportunities available include volunteering, child and school sponsorship, and donating. A small contribution today will create a significant impact tomorrow.