HIGH CAPACITY CLASSIFICATION SCREENS EQUIPPED WITH INTERCHANGEABLE SCREEN DECKS
- High capacity capable
- High frequency linear stroke G-force vibrating motion
- Low profile screen box design for minimum head room requirements
- Trunnion suspension with heavy duty coil springs
- Directly driven by reliable vibrator motors
- Interchangeable screen decks with a variety of screen media options
- Easy deck angle changes
- Possible horizontal or up-hill installation
- Extra rugged screen construction for heavy load operation
Sepro Huck Bolt Screens – Additional Advantages
- Fabricated from mild steel with huck bolt fasteners
- Dual and quad vibrating type motors
- Steel coil vibrating isolating plugs
- 305mm x 305mm standard poly urethane pin and sleeve type screen panels
- Rubber lined discharge lip and cross beams
- Local electrical disconnect
- Spray bar assemblies with poly urethane spray nozzles
- Removable end caps and individual shut off valve
Sepro Huck Bolt and Sepro-Sizetec Sizing and Dewatering Screens are used for a variety of particle size classification and dewatering duties in mineral processing and aggregate applications. In mineral processing applications, particle size separation is of utmost importance in order to optimize crushing, grinding and gravity separation as well as many other mineral processes. In aggregate applications, proper size separation and dewatering is essential to generate a saleable product. Sepro works closely with clients to determine the correct screen type and size for each mining or aggregate application.
Sepro Huck Bolt Screens
- Fine Sizing
- Coarse Sizing
Sepro-Sizetec Sizing Screens
- Gold Ore Processing
- Fine Aggregates
- Industrial Minerals
- Coal Processing
- Soil Remediation
Sepro Huck Bolt and Sepro-Sizetec are brands synonymous with high efficiency and reliable classification and dewatering capabilities.
Sepro offers high capacity vibrating screens available in a variety of models and sizes to suit almost any classifying and dewatering application where specific size and moisture content are paramount.
All Sepro Huck Bolt and Sepro-Sizetec sizing screen models utilize ultra-efficient and low energy consuming vibromotors to deliver high ‘G’ force vibration directly to the screening surface.
Sepro Mineral Systems representatives can advise you on the best type of screen media to use depending on your feed product. Options include polyurethane, profile or wedge wire, and pretension framed woven wire panels-many of which are easily interchangeable and low maintenance. Please see the specifications tab for the detailed applications of each Sepro Huck Bolt and Sepro-Sizetec Sizing and Dewatering Screen model.