Sepro Mineral Systems Corp. recently completed the installation of 4 Falcon *SB5200BSFC Gravity Concentrators in Kazakhstan. The plant features an automated concentrate decanting system which is fed by the Falcon Semi-Batch Concentrators.
See the installed Falcon Gravity Circuit:
Key Features of the Falcon Concentrators and Automated Concentrate Decanting System
- Free Gold recovery from a Copper/Gold mill
- Treats 100% of circulating load
- Falcon Concentrators operate in a closed grinding circuit fed with 0-1mm mill discharge
- Equipped with an optional stainless steel package for corrosion resistance
- Equipped with the latest upgrade wear package featuring Lower Strike Point Insert (LSPI) and Linatex Rubber Lining as well as ceramic lining
- The Sepro Automated Decanting System receives batch concentrate from 4 Falcon Concentrators, and produces a consistent flow of thickened concentrate for downstream processing such as filtering, tabling, or intensive leaching
For the latest updates stay current with Sepro Mineral Systems.