Two of the top mineral processing conferences are back to back this year and you better believe that Sepro will be at both! From September 9th ‘til the 13th, we’ll be at the Crown Perth in Australia to discuss all the latest innovations in the mining and metallurgy industries starting with MetPlant 2019. Want to learn about mineral plant design and operating strategies? This is the conference for you. Then, we’ll roll right into World Gold 2019, which is all about the yellow metal. We hope that you take some time to connect with us down under!
MetPlant 2019 – September 9–10, 2019
This year’s conference theme is about the world’s best practices for metallurgical plant design and operating strategies. It’ll be quite all-encompassing for the mineral processing industry and shouldn’t be missed.
Topics covered will include:
- Geometallurgy, mineral processing, hydrometallurgy, biometallurgy and pyrometallurgy
- Design of metallurgical plants—greenfield, brownfield and expansions
- Feasibility studies, project management
- Process and equipment selection
- Construction and commissioning
- Whole of life planning and operations
- Control and instrumentation
- Management strategies
- Comminution—SAG and HPGR
- Water, emissions and tailings management
- Lithium processing
- Maintenance and optimization
- Plant control and energy efficiency
- Solid-liquid separation
- Case studies of optimized operations
World Gold 2019 – September 11–13, 2019
The World Gold Conference will include all aspects of gold recovery including exploration, geosciences, mining (including geotechnical aspects), metallurgy (processing), environment, equipment and more.
During the conference, there will be various workshops for attendees to learn about some of the top mineral processing equipment like our line of Falcon Gravity Concentrators and the Sepro Leach Reactor.
Our very own Alex Frey will be presenting the challenges and solutions of optimizing Atlantic Gold’s Moose River Project in Eastern Canada. If you’re in the gold recovery business, you won’t want to miss this one!
Other topics covered during the event will include:
- Pre-concentration and coarse particle gangue rejection
- Gold ore characterization approaches for a new era of processing
- Innovative mining practices/developments
- Pre-oxidation of refractory ores
- Sensors, monitoring and control
- Mineralogy and characterization
- Exploration of new gold deposits
- Gold mine optimization (mining, processing and exploration)
- Water in the modern gold mine—enhancing quality, managing chemistry and targeting less intensive usage options
- New developments in comminution (crushing and grinding)
- Economic design and modelling of comminution circuits
- Process flowsheet optimization
- Filtered tailings and mitigation of tailings dam risks
- Life of a mine (mine closure, community engagement, etc.)
- Digital transformation/Industry 4.0
- Geology on orogenic gold deposits
If you’re in attendance, come join Sepro at booth #41 to learn about some of the best mineral processing and gold recovery equipment in the industry. Sepro has helped companies like TMAC achieve record-level rates of gold recovery and our experts would be happy to discuss your current and future gold recovery projects.
See you there!